Everyone’s health and safety are top of mind for the Visier team in this time of crisis and it is our responsibility to help people with insights on how to navigate the volatility of a global health concern around COVID-19.
Bring your ideas for March 26, 9:00am - 9:55am PDT on our open forum discussion of best-practices in people data management and analytics for crisis management.
- Jeremy Shapiro and Lexy Martin will recap their 'best resources' on the web
- Josh Bersin will talk about 'The Big Reset'
- Hear from industry analysts Conner Forrest, Steve Goldberg, and Trevor White about the people analytics and HCM vendor response
- Hear how other companies are responding from Dan George (PiperKey), Serena Huang (KraftHeinz), Ian Cook (Visier), David Shontz (Nokia), Al Adamsen (Insight222), Jason Averbook (LeapGen), and more
- Open Q&A for panelists and community
Registration is only used for sending Zoom access details, no lead generation activities will follow.
For Crisis Management resources visit: visier.com/crisis-management